GoodGoing! - About us
GoodGoing! was created in the knowledge that the labour market in Italy is, on the whole, an unknown quantity for most people. On the one hand, schools, families, institutions and information that is generally available, do not provide sufficient support for people wishing to move within the labour market. On the other hand, moving within the labour market is not “free”. There are no jobs for life and “contacts” alone is not the only solution. Even the internet isn’t a suitable tool for everyone.
“Knowing how to move within the labour market” is a skill that can be learned and one which will become increasingly important in years to come, if we consider the evolution of our socio-economic system and the labour market in particular. We will all have to be directly responsible for our career path, as well as the evolutions, changes and choices we make in terms of our studies and jobs.
We can learn this skill directly from our own experience or through the experience of others, by studying/reading and/or through the support of experts that have been operating in the labour market for many years and who help individuals in their career paths, by motivating them, guiding them and supporting them.
GoodGoing! provides this expertise:
- if you have just graduated and are looking for a job
- if you are a good professional, but don’t have many contacts
- if you are an employee looking for new professional challenges inside the same company or elsewhere
- if you are a manager who wants to “take the plunge” and make that extra step towards something that is truly “yours”
- if you are a woman returning to work after being on maternity leave
- if you are not necessarily the most ambitious person but need a “job” to survive in the most literal sense
Through the know-how – which can be provided jointly depending on specific requirements – of the various professionals (e.g. business consultants, business coaches, counsellors, psychologists, company directors, entrepreneurs, labour consultants, labour lawyers, financial consultants) from the GoogGoing! network.