GoodGoing! - What We Do
There are no simple answers to complex problems
If you’re looking for a job it’s not enough to respond to a job advertisement, have lots of interviews, have or write a "nice" cv. A single activity is not sufficient, but a series of activities could make the difference!
We are professionals, but that doesn’t mean that we have just worked for companies, set up companies or worked as consultants. For years we have worked alongside people who have moved within the labour market and we know "what to do". We know because the people we have worked for have moved successfully in the market, first with us and then on their own.
What we offer is ad hoc support depending on requirements in terms of:
- Professional guidance
- Personality and aptitude tests
- Assessment of career
- Preparation of instruments for contacting the market (e.g. cv, marketing letters, responses to ads, Linkedin profile)
- Preparation for selection: preparation for interviews, simulation of interviews, interview follow-up, interview debriefing
- Use of access channels to the labour market
- Marketing plan for searching for a job as an employee
- Business plan for consultancy activities
- Business model / Business plan for entrepreneurial activities
- Professional use of network of contracts (professional networking)
- Assessment and development of web presence (Linkedin, website, etc.)
- Assessment of employment, consultancy and franchising contracts
- Assessment of education/training/job
- Assessment of foreign country options
- Assessment of an individual’s financial situation.
All of this can be done for individuals and related to the issue of “employment”.
We have specific know-how in various areas and in various markets. We have the market knowledge and work experience to provide the answers people are looking for in very many cases. And even if we can’t give you these answers immediately, we can provide ideas for further analysis through our network of professional contacts.
The GoodGoing! offering (938 kb.)
How can I access this know-how?
This is an example of what we provide:
private consultancy for revising marketing instruments including: curriculum vitae, marketing letter, LinkedIn profile
career coaching - executive coaching - business coaching sessions
information, instruments, reading material, tests and manuals depending on requirements. Available by signing up to the website.
Whether you are personally interested or for your company or for the company you work in, contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.