GoodGoing! was founded because we are aware that the labour market is still an enigma for most people in Italy.
On the one hand, schools, families, institutions and the available information is still insufficient for people wanting to move within the market.
On the other, moving in the labour market is not “free”. Jobs for life no longer exist, and “knowledge” alone is not the only solution - even the internet won’t help everybody.
“Knowing how to navigate within the labour market” is a skill which can be learned, and which will become increasingly important in the future, given the evolution of our socio-economic system and the labour market in particular. Each of us will be directly responsible for our career paths, the evolutions, changes, study and work choices.
This skill can also be learned from your own and other people’s experience, by studying/reading and/or being guided by experts who have been operating in the market for years and accompany individuals in their own career paths, stimulating, guiding and supporting them.
GoodGoing! provides this expertise:
GoodGoing! provides this expertise to:
- just graduated and looking for a job
- a good professional,with not so many contacts
- an employee looking for new professional challenges inside the same company or elsewhere
- a manager who wants to “take the plunge” and make that extra step towards something that is truly “yours”
- a woman returning to work after being on maternity leave
- not necessarily the most ambitious person, but with a need for a “job” to survive in the most literal sense.
How we provide this expertise?
Through the know-how – that will be provided and targeted based on specific requirements – of the various professionals (e.g. business consultants, business coach, counsellors, psychologists, managers, entrepreneurs, labour consultants, labour lawyers, financial consultants) in the GoogGoing! network.
Addresses us both the individual and the company that wants to intervene in favor of its personnnel. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.