Executive Coaching: Yes, please!
What is Executive Coaching
The ability to transform strategic vision into consistent, decisive and convincing conduct represents a competitive tool for companies and a key factor for managers in today’s rapidly changing labour market.
To exploit this tool, Executive Coaching is establishing itself all over the world as the most effective and focused support for business and business players.
Executive Coaching consists in a combined effort involving the person and their “coach”, a genuine form of “training”, with the aim of developing new or more flexible skills and more effective performance at crucial moments in the person’s career or at times of new strategic challenges.
This video can help you understand more about What Executive Coaching is.
The method proposed by GoodGoing!
The Executive Coaching model proposed by GoodGoing! harmoniously integrates all the benefits of effective coaching within a business context: business language, orientation towards a performance target, the dynamics of
Executive Coaching enhances all the value of this method as it:
- adopts a “one to one” formula that makes the individual the real protagonist of the process
- gives full consideration to the business context and the reality the individual operates in on a daily basis
- it uses the most successful method for developing behavioural abilities: trying, verifying, improving (just as you would in sport, on a film set or in orchestra or theatrical rehearsals).
The advantages of Executive Coaching for managers:
- enhancing resources by adding the resources of an experienced coach
- examining in depth issues that cannot easily be addressed in group training courses, with the guarantee of complete confidentiality
- having access to support that can be adapted to requirements.
The advantages for companies:
- accelerate processes of innovation, change, strategic turn-around
- support the growth of key individuals that have a significant impact on business results and organisational climate.
The service can be acquired directly by individuals or be commissioned by companies, in agreement with the direct users of the coaching.
Who needs it?
- People who need to reinforce or redirect their skills for new strategic challenges or highly critical corporate roles
- People who want to develop entrepreneurship, creativity and effectiveness in the management of a business and in the resolution of critical problems and organisation of human resources
- People who want to improve the climate and relations within a company by furthering their understanding the human dynamics and characteristics of their colleagues
- People who want to improve their assertiveness, persuasiveness and leadership
- All companies who operate in high brain intensity businesses or in highly competitive contexts, where the quality of the management represents the real driver of success
- All companies engaged in turnaround phases or major strategic/organisational innovation that require the highest level of consistency, cohesion and belief in the company’s leaders and the management team to efficiently guide the process of transformation.
The Executive Coaching process normally lasts about six months - year and will involve a series of meetings lasting between 2-4 hours, once every two weeks or month, in accordance with a schedule that is agreed between the person and their Coach, and a budget that is set with the client.
The key feature, the “one to one” relationship, enables the development of a bespoke process comprising a series of steps that begin with an analysis of the contest and a focus on the challenges of the client’s role, after exploring their professional life and identifying targets for improvement and development, followed by a series of training exercises and experiments, through to the final verification of the results obtained.
The principles of Executive Coaching
- Individuals freely sign up to it
- Guarantee of complete confidentiality for the individual/client
- Sharing of responsibilities and respect of the client’s decisions
- Makes the most of the practical experience and creative resources of the individual
- Full consideration of the operational context.